Notice a couple of things:
- If music has some kind of deep resonance, maybe there really are “good vibrations” at the heart of reality
- Put it another way, an evolutionary account of music and human personality has a very hard time accounting for a primal connection with something as complex as music.
- Music is a deep magic! A profound harmony.
- This man didn’t choose to listen. He seemed indifferent when the headphones were first offered.
- It’s the music itself that swept him up into enjoyment of the music.
- Music “restores us to ourselves”!
- Music is like “the holy” it comes from outside us to tell us who we are.